Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scared of CCS - jervilllange
hi people..

my friend just gave ger step 3.. and she says that not even a single ccs case was from uworld..
and all were like monsters.. patient din improve.. no clue of the diagnosis

my exam is next week and i am scared to shit.. i was thinking of buying Dr.Archer's 3 hours orientation.. is it any good..

plzzzzzzzzz give any tips or suggestions.. wat i can do to make sure i am completely prepared for ccs
jervilllange, there is no need to be scared of ccs. It is easy if you practice. You can not expect same cases to come on exam because they are changing a lot of cases. Someone posted traumatic fat necrosis of breast recently, so there are weird cases also.
Please just know how to generally approach and you will get the diagnosis, by then you get lot of points and further management gets you more score. Do dr.red ccs workshops in full 23 hours videos not just 3 hours ( the 3 hours does not have cases); these will help you face any case.

finally, many people post their cases on forum, those cases rotate in a month. Practice those cases well, you may very well end up getting some of those

good luck

misshyd
The way you guide ppl is awesome. I believe practice is the key to success. The more you do CCS, the more you get knowledgeable.
@jervillange Good luck with your exam. Don't be scared of exam. I have'nt taken step3 yet. But I am not scared of it. I am sure, our hard work will pay us back inshaAllah. Have faith in God and be confident. Do as misshyd mentioned.
thank u misshyd and acyclovir..

it is not possible for me to do the 23 hours archer since my exam is coming tuesday..

however, i will do uworld cases to the best of my capability and see the cases people add on this forum.. believe in my knowledge and give this exam..

rest i leave to god..

all the best to u too acyclovir..
There are also cases given in premier notes. Also take a look at them. Good luck and don't be scared. The exam day will be my freedom day. The biggest day of my life. Thats how i look at it. I am looking forward to having one soon InshaAllah. No fears. Smile at the dragon when you have no choice to escape. Be confident, there is no way you don't do good on the exam day. And confidence is gained by stuyding hard. Good luck.
thank you so much.. m glad u posted on my topic.. relaxed my nerves.. i hope both of us manage decent socially acceptable scores Tongue
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »