Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USMLE Materials for Prep - Almost Everything Step3 - brucemyebay
Hi .. Thanks you guys for the continued support ...completed all usmle exams

by the way i have usmle step 3 materials for sale - its 2011 materials

all essentials materials included - including archer, kaplan, Uworld, videos, Lecture Notes, CSS rules, First Aid for Step 3 and First aid Match, Offline Step 3 Uworld Practice cases and Exam cases ... UWorld Qbank offline version , Self assessment, Goljan Step 3 Notes/Lectures - all you need to pass and clear step 3

It really useful and helped me all the way - it includes Everything - i got it myself as a package - now after i completed, now i wanna sell it to get some money ...

let me know ... you can post here or pm me my skype id -brucemyebay

All the best - also i have step 2ck/ step 2 CS and Step 1 Usmle Materials for sale - everything comes in complete set with 2010-2011 materials ..
plz ,quote step 3 materials rate,ur phone no, ....&other details to my email jsharmi3
How many people did GOLJAN STEP 3 Notes???
This forum is now bombarded with selling material posts and sellers even dont know what is material for step 3.
Please if somebody want to sell something either put it on margins (right or left) or on commercial websites (amazon, ebay etc)
brucemyebay,

i'm interested in looking at buying the step 3 study materials you posted. can you let me know more details about that.

thanks.

email is aronthandy
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »