Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got a NON COMPETITIVE Rez-DESPITE FAIL- Position i - sharmila_reddy
Got a NON COMPETITIVE Rez-DESPITE FAIL- Position in program with no USMLE attempts,scores or graduation DATE requirements ULTIMATELY

PUT

“blogger instant update img usmle apr 5 2011”

into a GOOGLE search ;

YOU WILL THEN GET A TOP SIX or SEVEN RETURN WEBLINK THAT

STARTS WITH “Tuesday, April 5, 2011”

and has the TITLE IMGs USMLE and Residencies

CONTENTS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Easy to get into residencies with absolutely NO (e.g., some PGY-1 residents here in this pediatrics program graduated in 1991 no USCE, and had USMLE scores of 75 76 with 3 failures in each!):

---USMLE Attempts
---USMLE Score
---US Clinical Experience
---Graduation Date Requirements

ALSO HAS :
USMLE courses (i.e., I failed twice using KAPLAN LIVE and PASS program until I found out about this guaranteed program that got me 90s)

Types with ratings by current PGY-2 IMG residents:
-Big name
-Small name with guaranteed passage

Visas' issues

United States Clinical Experience Varieties
-Unpaid
Listing of fifty Free University Based Externships in Family Medicine Internal Medicine Pathology Pediatrics Psychiatry Surgery

-Paid
How to get a scholarship for Physician Assistant and Surgical Assistantship jobs
How to get listings of PAID medical assistantship jobs that require no physician assistant license or residency or US clinical experience and do not even require ECFMG. ie they just need your MD degree

-Backup Plan via Healthcare Administrator MBA (scholarships at top US universities), MPH, PhD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »