Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Satyajit-k-md=castorp=cyclepsychkal=James Shelley - samomcos271
Haven't you heard about people being risen from graves...........hellraisers and that kind of stuff?? Gosh, so few religious people these days! It proves nothing! I am still waiting for your proof!

Personally got scammed? That will be cakewalk! Just another new ID will do for that!
Rising from graves has nothing to do with religions. It's science Smile

Why not expose his personal information then? Share what happened with us please Smile
And you don't believe in science? I said, I am Abraham Lincoln and you are a fraud! I can get a new ID, if you want me to! How difficult that can be? You get so many IDs everyday!

By the way, he is also SHARMILA REDDY.

DON'T PAY HIM.
I meant that rising from the dead is a scientific fact, not a a religion issue Smile

Yes, I sure can get a new ID on the forum, but not in REAL LIFE my friend. That "SHARMILA REDDY" is not my name. Why not share all of his information online? Address? Contact information? Smile
Of course not! And I am still waiting for your proof that I am not Abraham Lincoln......scientific, religious, metaphysical, alchemical, terroristic.........whatever you can come with!!
I am Adolf Hitler. Prove it that I'm not then Smile
Sorry you got scammed by someone, but I don't have time for childish arguments. You seem like someone who wants to have some fun. So I'll let you have it Smile

Peace out.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »