Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I passed CS what I used to prepare - drliu
I read First Aid cases, and I used a private USMLE step 2 cs instructor to help me pass. Dr Hage is very knowledgeable for the CS exam and medicine. He helped me so much to score high performance on my exam. I had an easy time at the test center and I thank him so much. He has worked for several clinical training centers in hospitals in New York and the New Jersey area. He has a workshop in Rockland County, NY and he was very nice and also able to travel to my location in northern New Jersey. The sessions were very helpful and very convenient for me. The sessions helped me realize what I was doing wrong and I was fully evaluated in the ICE, CIS and SEP. I was taught the AMG style of Introduction, History Taking(HPI/PmHx), Physical examination, closure, challenging questions, CIS, and the patient note. This was very helpful for me and the 1on1 sessions really focused on my mistakes and made my exam so much easier. The key for this exam is understanding your mistakes from the point of view of a CS instructor that can DIRECTLY help you make the corrections in person.

You can contact the instructor at (914)-426-2026, skype id-hagemd3 or email- HAGEMD@GMAIL.COM

if you would like a reference for Dr Hage my cell is 1-347-271-1215, my name is jasmine liu
I passed thanks to this instructor, the review was very efficient and useful and helped me so much in my preparation, the instructor times you and makes sure you are asking the correct questions, I enjoyed the mock exam that is offered by the instructor the review was great. I highly recommend it
I enjoyed the case review and 1on1 feedback that is the best way to learn and Dr Hage did an excellent job in helping me prepare and gave me so much confidence, it is the best thing I did for the CS, you can call if you want a reference for him 1-914-563-3552
the review was excellent and well worth the time, the instructor was very knowledgeable and helped me improve my ICE component so much and also went over the Differential diagnosis and lab tests with me, if you want a reference for Dr Hage my cell is 1-248-974-0385 my name is sheema khan
congrats guys, I also passed thanks to Dr Hage the review helped me so much in my preparation, I learned all of my history questions and physical examinations from this instructor, he is very good, and will make sure you pass I highly recommend him you can call me if you have any questions about Dr Hage 1-646-675-0996, i'm dr hang zhou
congratulations I also found out I passed with high performance.. I would like to thank Dr Hage for all of his help, I traveled to his workshop and his review was excellent I highly recommend his review...if you want me as a reference for Dr Hage my cell is 1-551-404-1055. my name is preethi bascil
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »