Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blueprints for review step 2 -
Hugo Platero - hugoplatero@navegante.com.sv

have the blueprints good material for review and pass Step 2?
tb

frankly i don't know ...i have the same question...so far no answers from anyone yet...i will see if anyone answers u.....hopefully they will answer rather than shower us with their great scores!
docespy - docespy

yes they are pretty good if you study them well;however, you still need to practice questions from other books like nms test book, mock exam, mksap for students and finally you need to overview with step 2 secrets and crush step 2.
tb

hello docespy.....what is mksap....i am familiar with your other suggestions....is blueprints better or reading nms series??
thank u.
docespy - docespy

Medical Knowledge Assesment Program from the American College of Physicians its geared towards internal medicine: however many of the questions with explanations are surgery related and its only $20.
As far as choosing a single series like NMS,BRS ,BP try going to the bookstore and looking at them and get a feel for what you like. They all have the same info its the style that varies.
If you are in a place where this is not possible remember that NMS requires great motivation and discipline.
You can purchase First aid for step 2 and look and see what books they recommend as A+.
tb

hi docespy! thanks for your quick response. i do have the first aid for step 2 and the A rated books are blueprints so i already have bought them.....the reason i asked about nms is because i have heard from a good number of people that blueprints is not enough for medicine.....is that true u think??
u r right about motivation for reading nms as it is very time consuming? bye
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »