Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to florin - craveforsuccess
hey man...
i really liked your sie..inerview wih god....
i was really inspiring....
but the reality is we docors have to work so hard ..and rough to achieve some thing in life...its sad...i started mbbs in 93 ..did md...and couldn afford usmle tha time..so just did pracice..and now afer 3 yrs...god gave me money and i'm sill struggling...for may be next 6 years...and if u compare people in oher branches..eg software ....they have each and every damn thing in life...a the age of early 20....
god says not to compare...but how can these real facts be ignored??
and i saw something really depressing on most prob...residencafe.com....or some other forum i dont remember..........
that after investing so much time and money...in doing residency in us...some of the residents were simply...kicked out off..after initial few mths....
i'ts a big disgrace to humankind....
i beleve srtongly in god but cant help hinking about why such descrimination between docs and ohers..is it some sort of punishment to serve HUMANITY.............
craveforsucces,most of us come here like flies attracted by the smell....Smile
if you dunno what you re headin too,can be very dissapointing.still you re right ,but hey is part of life..i am in the same boat tryin do the same thing,you know?
sorry for being so rough first time on you,,,

I dont think is a punishment for serving umanity...
think about it,medical sistem here and everywhere,serves human kind,but in reality is a business...
So being a business is hard to believe that somebody would care about your struggle.
In jungle there s a winner and many loosers,yet nobody cares about them.
where are we? in a civilized jungle.
We are far away from those times where we ll put ahead of matter spirituality...
hey....florin
no ill feelings man...u were right...we all come aracted to Usa LIKE FLIES....true...but let us confess that MONEY DOES MATTER the most today...if it's there u can think of charity etc....
everybody works for it only(>95% population)and when all are working only for money...and success and fame...and position....then why engineers,all oher field people have to struggle so less compared to what we have to.....we should have atleast some advantages of serving people...we do that genuinely...common..we dont use false material to build a building To gain money...WE WORK SO HARD...WE THINK ABOUT OUR PATIENTS...WE CARE FOR THEM..we do spend sleepless nights.....we are on toes for serving them....WE DONT MISGUIDE THEM....or mistreat them.....THEN WHY SO MUCH SUFFERING AND EXAMS AND STRUGGLE...

any way....that's life..may be god wants us be strong in all he ways....may be coz we ARE DOCORS....

BES T OF LUCK
because it is driven by business.. in this industry there are huge amounts of money in the makin,so they can afford to pay you a lot..
so like you said where there is money,there ll be people to gain them..so competition is high.
which means " i am gonna take your place" "i dont care about you as i care about me" and so on...
is sad,but cause you see this you should strive to succede and change somethin,this is how you can make a difference
I think we tend to think we have got the hardest. My both parents are software developers and so is my husband. ANd I can say that there is a lot of competition in this field also. It is also a constantly changing branch...and the struggle is never ending...and after all you can wake up when you are 40 and a 18 year old student is better than you. Something like that can never happen to a doctor.
ce faci Alexandra..Smile
yeh alexandra...
u r right....may be i was just thinking from my side of view and was thinking that...LOOK THE GRASS IS GREENER THAT SIDE...
OK, SO ALL OF US HAVE TO PASS THRU' WHAT WE HAVE CHOSEN FOR OURSELVES AND WHTA IS DESTINED FOR US............WITHOUT COMPLAINING.....YES.....AMEN..........
Florin: ultima suta de metri inainte de step3...si interviuri in state uffff, tu?

Craveforsuccess: It is greener on our side, because it is ours! Good luck to you and all of us!
mai am sa dau si eu step-ul undeva dupa match,inca nu m-am apucat de invatat ptr el.Am si eu 10 interviuri dar la unele nu cred ca o sa ajung..stresssant...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »