Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got 99instep 2 -
DR Joe - josephfeuerstein

Also got 99 in Step 2- used First Aid and Kaplan q-bank, if anyone is interested.

Good luck
Keep the faith
Joe
DR Joe - josephfeuerstein

ps Two months of ahrd work is all that is needed- 6-7 hrs /day
joe
rea

gret a scor eman... i envy u too i got 95 instep 3 and i was thinking i did it but u r hero and role model for others ....i got 94/96 in step 1 -2 but i studied lik e 14 h aday for 3 months..and key to my success was also cmdt best boook in the world...bible of medcine...i should say...ifu need any advice on step 3 mail me myadress is rehan_farooq7
frankde - frankee23

Hey Shaf

wats UCV?...im gettin 70% and above on NMS, but i heard Step 2 questions aren't like the Nms Q's?..is that so??
shaf

ucv is underground clinical vignettes.Your scores are great on nms keep it up you will dpo good try other q books I have mentioned
dr. saa

how you did in step 1 ,
significant other

congrats to all those who did in the 90's in usmle....well there is a question,cmdt or cecil essentials of medicine or no difference,are clinical vignettes books like ucv ultra high yield case scenarios pretest good enough in the exam...i mean what is more valuable basic knowldge or vignettes...thanx in advance and congrats again..........
Niko - yota777

can you please tell me what books should i study to pass step 2?
thank you
Niko
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »