Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@SAMIDEB question my friend - shigatox22
hi sami i am plannin to get usmle rx i wanted to ask how many questions a day do u do??

also how much time does it take to review 1 block of questions(46 q)??cuz UW takes almost half the day

thanks n gl
Hi Shigatoxin ,

Sorry for the delay in my response.I was not at home.They have 3000 questions and the review includes FA review for the respective question asked.So you are not only reviewing question but also you are reviewing FA.So,in my case ,I decided to do only the incorrect ones.I always mark those that I think important for later reading.So in my case I do averagely two blocks per day in addition to reading other things.The additional information I would like to give you is that you can set your question into easy ,medium and hard .Most of the time I just set hard 48 questions so sometimes I have to go back to other reference materials too.Overall I found it very nice.Try it and tell me .If you have other questions,I am ready to answer.samideb
thanks very much sami yea i am plannin to get it tomm becuz i did kap...and i did UW(but currently reviewing all UW n almost done 2x)

i think i will do ur plan to just review the incorrect n not dwell on the easy question explanations

thanks very much i will keep u posted on my progress...

also wanted to ask u the 2 blocks u do a day do u also finish reviewin the incorrects n how much time does that take?? like 1 hour or 2

GL god will bless us
I think in two blocks ,you will not make more than twenty mistakes(if at all) ,which will not take you more than two hours but you also have to go for FA review for the respective question so that might add to the total number of hours.Totally two blocks might take three hours.Recently I am doing four hours simulation tests .The number of questions are 192.So you can do all questions in a simulation mode (that is what I am deciding to do ).When you do in a simulation mode ,you will also see your usmle equivalent three digit score.I did three simulation tests and they are almost equivalent to NBME 5.good luck .Keep on the good fight.samideb
thanks sami
To Sami,
I am doing URx too, I have a questions for you if you do not mind answering it:
1.are you doing URx systemically or subject wise?what do you recommend ?
2.before you do the system or discipline questions, do you read first aid first or you just do questions and read first aid for the wrong questions you got??

3.URX has lots of repeated questions, so do think just set the questions for the hard one or choose medium, hard options..
Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »