Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sooooooooooo depressing - melody2904
my baby is 3 month old and i am studing for my step 1 feel soooooooooooo depressed today started with kaplan patho feel depressed as cannot study as planned and made time table
feel so worthless and horrible
watch a movie =]] .... motivation is must... don't worry and please dont do kaplan path as that part of kaplan is a complete WASTE!!!!

try this new book called PATHOMA as its only 216 pages.... excellent format same as goljan just shorter without the biochemistry and anatomy as goljan explains...
thanks for replying I find goljan tooo extensive and failed step 1 in july so started kaplan latest videos and kaplan pathology .If you would not mind can you share your study plan.
posting a video wil definetly help u out........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4riFmWxnXg
This 10% percent luck, 20% skill
15%t concentrated power of will
5% pleasure, 50% pain
And 100% reason to remember the name
first of all , get over from depression by watching some motivational videos on utube, exercise, go for walk, hang out with a friend,then come up with a fresh mind.Start with simple things first, gradually increase ur duration of hours for studiesSmile stay with positive peopleSmile GoodluckSmile
my study plan is based on 6 - 8 months....

2 months of basic concepts = biochem,genetics,immuno,general path,general pharm,toxicology, behavioral science, general physio [ first 2 chapters of kaplan physio]

than 2 months of organ system based anatomy, physio,path, pharm of each subject :
cvs, cns, resp, endo, renal, repro, musculoskeletal, git, etc etc etc......

than last 2 months = FA FA FA UWORLD UWORLD UWORLD NBME NBME NBME

if need more time i have 2 extra months to revise.... and then boards =] goodluck!! stay focused remember to achieve u have to loose first to get back up and gain...... can't just go pickin the peas till u plant the seed =D
cvs - anatomy
- physio
- path goljan
- pharm

than next organ system
cns - anatomy
- physio
- path goljan
- pharm....

and so on
What is your skype melody?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »