Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prince george County Hospital, Maryland - inevitable
Feedback is about your performance in the interview
@viki: Feedback was generic and it didn't mean anything. I know people freak out for these little things during the Matching season and are looking for the smallest and slightest possible change in the behavior to hint its a positive sign.....Its normal and human to have hope - All in all, if they like you they will fish you out......
No news abt Prince George?
No pre match so far. Usually they offer it in last week of December and 1st & 2nd wk of January. Confirmed by chief resident at Prince George through contacts.
Any info when they will give pre match
Hey csfeb one of the chief resident is my frd he told me they have gvn 3 already
If interested in research positions, contact me at matissiti. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.” Thanks.

P.S.
Users "marriot" (with an O not E) and aditi_patel, your posts are funny, but you're deceiving users, making them think you're me. Please stop it. Thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »