Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know this might be unrelated to matching but.... - kickoff
If interested in research positions, contact me at matissiti. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.” Thanks.
If interested in research positions, contact me at matissiti. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.” Thanks.
If interested in research positions in out of space, contact me at matissiti. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which planet, when you want to start and for how long and preference of galaxy. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in aliens in pluto.” Thanks.
I am interested about doing research in the sun. And it should be about the possible relationships between IMGs and PCs !!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »