Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
got my score 229/83 - jwalia
hey...thats a wonderful score....congratulations..al d best for next step...could u plz guide me....i want to appear of step 1 in june.....
@doctore1111 thanks for that i was gettin real panic cuz my exam in 20 days n i did LN 1 year back but since n recently did all kap 2010 vids many many times lost count..n today just finined behavioral sciece n i have 2006 actual LN book so i decides to use it along with vids n ur right its basically same material

THANKS
thank u so much Jwalia! i will try to do that! i m taking form 7online! good luck to me! and then 11 on sunday!
which form is the most predictable these days!!
needs lots of prayers friends.
exam on 30th jan
Sad Sad Sad Smile Smile Smile
feeling like this eeeeeh
GL drbwish, please share your NBME score!!!
@jwalia - Thanks for your support! All the best for your future!
@drbwish: good luck to u, this kind of feeling is v normal everyone is freaked out beforee the exam.
i think nbme 12 n 7 are most near to the exam
@doxo: there was a time period of 2 n a half months between the two nbmes.u can read entire kaplan notes in 15 days if u r not working n can devote 10 hrs to study
@focus: m really not aware much of the two digit scoring system. thanks for the good wishes
@drmary:its an excellent score, be in good spirits, u worry much bcoz u knw much
@basima: thanks , start with kaplan notes , do them twice then uworld once, along with FA
then give nbmes to knw how u knw n how much u need to knw
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »