Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUNY Downstate,Brooklyn NY,IM,Interview experience - microtite
hello guys
I have an interview in SUNY downstate this month .Does anybody want to share their experience with me .
thanks
Hi microtite. We are in the same boat. Mine is scheduled in second week of this month. What is your credentials? And when is your IV? Have you sent a request for transient guest stay?
Hi aldoccrazy .How r u . Mine is in the third week of this month .my credentials are step1 and 2 (99), CSA pass,
years of graduations is 2009 , good USA clinical experience, how about ur credentials , and I didn't send any request for transient guest stay .
well!!! does they ask any medical question ?
thanks
If interested in research positions, contact me at marriet2012. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.” Thanks.

P.S.
Users "marriot" (with an O not E), matissiti, aditi_patel, and marriet2012, your posts are funny, but you're deceiving users, making them think you're me. Please stop it. Thank you.
Spam/Scam alert. marriet does not provide information about his website, telephone number, valid business address. Send your personal information at your own risk. No hospital/program uses such an anonymous/unscrupulous agent

PS: marriet (with an E not O) why are you using email marriet2012 to deceive users, and spam their posts. Please stop it. Thank you.
Hi micrtite. I am good. My cred: step 1-94 step 2-95 cs passed YOG 2008. Pending Green card. I have no idea about what kind of questions are asked. Goodluck.
Hi aldoccrazy.thanks buddy , keep in touch with me after ur interview.Good luck
Guys when will be your Interviews there??
Hi aldoccrazy.how r u .did u done with ur interview .
How was ur interview went
U told me that ur was in 2nd week
Can u Plz share ur experience with me mine uz in this week.
Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »