Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new york state prematch - pree710
I prematced at new york program and wondering what I would need. Please help. Do I need a temporary license or what exactly? I know there are some issues since I did my internship outside the ocuntry of my home medical school and I know new york state board cause a lot of problems for that. If anyone could help me as far as what kind of license i would apply for during residency, I could figure out if this will be a problem or not.

Thanks

U dont need a license for NY residency
even a temp one?
Dont I need to fill out forms for some sort of document proving I can provide care to patients (temporary liscence, limited liscence ...etc et) What exactly would I need?
Heyyy Congratsss for the prematch. I believe you are the same person who posted yeaterday about the PM. I'm glad it worked out for you and your spouse. Best of luck for the upcoming residency.

I have no idea about NY regarding residency application or license stuff since I didn't apply there but I think your best bet would be to talk to the program coordinator. They are familiar with everything regarding residency and I'm sure they will be more then happy to assist you. Also ask them about the emails of some of the senior residents and you can contact them directly and ask any questions.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »