Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRUTH: topper_sux & marriet_is_a_scammer? TOPPER_ - marriet_2012

TOPPER_SUX=satyayit_k_md= dreinstein=cocao= topper_pass= laurajames346=sanjay_kay_gupta

You are also attacking my other posts for which you have no PROOF whatsoever.SEE BELOW

What you failed to understand- as you seem to be from a country-with NO LAWS- such as Kosovo or Somalia- and your prose is also of similar demeanor- is that WE HAVE LAWS IN THE USA against FRAUD/scams etc.Thus if our companies, topper, marriet, hofstra, (Sanjay Gupta of CNN !)an etc were frauds then they would no longer be in practice...and they would have Better Business Bureau reports against them or Attorney General Reports for that by the top attorney in the state. For inter-state internet fraud, the FBI would have their names on register and CATCH THEM.

You are so ignorant and an insufferable fool, that no one really cares about your psychotic unsubstantiated disjointed nonsense. NO WONDER YOU DID NOT PRE-MATCH- and hopefully will not MATCH either- so as to save the general population from unabated malpractice, case mis-management (KILLING of DEFENSELESS PATIENTS). YOU ARE SO STUPID THAT I no longer even can attack you- it is politically incorrect and morally reprehensible to attack those with medium to severe mental retardation as that which you demonstrate.

SO yes, I pity you instead...and let's leave it at that. and yes I will post your next response --we will append it to your case files and perhaps use it for INVOLUNTARY COMMITMENT...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As all are aware marriet is a scammer/spammer and will continue to do so. However the spam detection system will delete all postings belonging to the spammer using marriet2012 within 24 hours.
FACTS:-
- Marriet as no published business information/records (phone/address/website).
- All his postings (thankfully) get deleted by spam detection system.
- Nobody in this forum has used his services
- He has been spamming/scamming this forum using the following IDs: zabinski, castorp and even then has been caught doing so by other astute forum users.
- anti-spam therapy/counseling prescribed for marriet
- he cannot afford to pay for adverts here and despite having "many customers" goes through the humiliation of being exposed on the forum.
- he himself receives so much spam in his inbox marriet2012 that he is at a loss how to handle it.... poetic justice I guess.
- Good luck to all and look for research positions directly with programs. Any other agent (marriet) is a scammer!

---------------
marriet_is_a_scammer - 01/09/12 17:57

As all are aware marriet / marriet2012 is a scammer/spammer claiming to provide research positions. Luckily, the spam detection system will delete all postings belonging to the spammer within 24 hours. Do not provide any personal info to this person.

This post can be bumped by anyone. This is the only sane way we can deal with his blatant disregard for forum etiquette and unprofessional conduct. Mr Marriet, you are also free to post your crap here, consider this your very own sandbox to play in as you wish Smile . You can of-course spam her or have another violent and abusive meltdown!

NOTE:-
- Marriet has never published valid business information/records (phone/address/website).
- Nobody in this forum has ever used his services.
- Users just have to report abuse on his thread crapping/spamming wherever he indiscreetly posts.
- He has been spamming/scamming this forum using the following IDs: zabinski, castorp and even then has been caught doing so by other astute forum users.
- All his postings (thankfully) get deleted by the spam detection system.
- He himself receives so much spam in his inbox marriet2012 that he is at a loss how to handle it.... poetic justice i guess.
- Good luck to all and if interested in research, look for research positions directly with programs/hospitals/reputable business. Any other unauthorized agent (such as marriet) is a scammer!

This is the only way to mitigate the spamming of the nefarious scammer Marriet (who also likes to pretend that he is a doctor too!!)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »