Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DR WOLF FRAUD:Pass program south - satyayit_k_md_
DR WOLF FRAUDTongueASS program- South

New post!#486807 fernando2 - 02/23/11 20:41

Dr. Wolfe,
What is your pass rate for this program? I have heard negative feedback from students for the past 3 months...that the tutors, cordova and chavz cannot taeach a course and are the back up people for Wolfe...whenever he decides to go on coferences or trips.

Basically, you have not attemtped to modify your biochem, micro and behavioral despite numerous mistakes made by theese individuals.

I see u have changed the website a bit b/c u have realized that it is clearly not 93% nor your professor Dr. Wolf's 98% claim. I have met 3 previous pass studenst who have all failed. Apparently you do not keep in contact with old studesnts or maybe do not advise them as you promise after they have left your course...it seems as if only money talks in your program. These students do not call you up and tell if they failed.

So pls give an accurate regard of the pass rate of pass program south...as i see ur program has just started recently. Therefore, you do not have sufficient feedback from 6 months of student taking ur program...probably 200 students taken the course and from this claim you say that 98% have passed...meaning 4 have failed and i happened to meet 3 of them...wow!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
› usmle step 1 support forumcached - similar
8 posts - 8 authors - sep 9, 2011
Do not waste your money on pass program south! This was not a good prep program. The owner and main lecturer dr. Hans wolf ...

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »