Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got my result 215 - smiley111
Hi everyone
I got my result yesterday and passed with 215/80. I have no idea wheather it's a good score or not.
Before oct 2011 it's a 91 and now it's 80. Plz tell is it good. Will share my experience soon.
congrats.....its a very good score....no need to worry......
now its the time for partying....enjoy and all the best..
congrats for the excellent score, don't worry i guess the PDs know by now that the scoring pattern has changed and they will see the 3 digit scores...
BL for future exams

could u post your experience as well if u get a chance

thanks
Congrats.......S...li.........am i right?.......dont worry......you just made it
nice score dude.......go for the next step....
This is how I studied for this exam. I did Kaplan once two years back and then couldn't study for two years. 5 mths back I started doing uworld, completed it once in detail understanding the concepts. Then I read FA once. Again I started doing uworld. And when I had done 50% of it I took DIT. It helps u get into the little details that I ignored while reading FA myself. In short it was very helpful. Then again I revised FA twice and keptdoing uworld and appeared in the exam. I must say FA and uworld covers most of the questions and are the most imp. Kaplan is very difficult to be revised at the end. The first 4 blocks were fine but the last two were really tough. Besides I made some silly mistakes which I realized soon after coming out. I had a little time management problem do right from
The start do uworld in timed mode. After exam I had no
Idea whether I would pass or not bit thanks God I m done with it and it's over. Good luck to everyone appearing for the exam.
Congrats
Thank you for sharing your experience.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »