Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
28/jan/5 git bonus q/try them :) - drforget
every body got Q3 WRONG:

the explanation.

Q1.EASY ONE
Q2.D
distal stomach( antrum and pyloric sphinctor regulate gastric emptying of solid food and regulate gastric acid secretion...removal of pylorus lead to increase gastric emptying and decrease acid because of loss of gastrin sectred by G cell of the antrum

Q3.ANSWER IS E( FOLIC ACID)
folic acid both produced and absorped from intestine
vit k and folic acid both synthesized by intestinal bacteria, but only folic acid is absorped by the host

Q4: C ACIDIFICATION of small intestine lead to inhibitory feedback to release of gastrin
Q5 D CRYPT CELL of intestine transport cl and water into intestinal lumen, cl secretion across the apical membrane involve CFTR IN CF

@ Drforget

Can you elaborate answer for Q3 a little more. Folic acid is absorbed while vit K is not ?

Vit. K is fat soluble vitamin, and is also made by bugs. Is it the terminology that Vit. K is not "absorbed" vs. folic acid intestinal absorption or something else that I am not making connection of ?

@du,
What I understood is that folic acid absorped more excessively than Vit K from intestine and we always should go with the most appropriate answer..

At the first glance I answered this question wrong as well and I got surprised by Folic acid answer, and that's why I posted it to see what other might think to help understand the question.

I do not think the q bank answer it wrongly( folic acid), but it should be some physiological point of view behind it that we missed,
Other tips from other friends will be helpful
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »