Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Clock is tickling..Tick tick..tick..!!! - imgtomd
Eagerly waiting...13 more days...

Freaking out..
What you guys doin while waiting...( in addition to nail biting )
Absolutely nothing, going crazy with boredom....
Watching films.... netflix.... all kinds..... even silly chick-fix!!
Ha ha.
@imgtomd
Once you are done with all the nails on your fingers..try eating toe nails (of course with all antiseptic precautions), that way at least you will improve your back stretch.

@moneyv
Why dont you keep looking for good deals to both Paris and Grand canyon? At least you will be well prepared for your actions post match day and may end up saving some money..

@call
you J@#k....Do you even care about our reputation? you are watching chick-flix? (No need to mention they are silly....thats the idiosyncrasy of chick-flicks) Do you have GID or something..??
Ha ha... I love your humour..... I generally watch the chic flix after a horror to neutralize .
@call

Nopes..no good. If you need to watch a chick flix as a neutralizer...how dare you call yourself a guy? It is like saying you had a beer because earlier shots were too strong for you !!! this doesnt qualify even as a joke !!

I am forwarding a motion to "ALL WORLD GUYS ASSOCIATION" to temporarily deny you to refer to yourself as a "GUY" for unpardonable offence of watching "chick-Flix" (And openely accepting it on a forum which is read by Gals/ Women).

This punishment can only be revoked if you pleade guilty and ask for forgiveness on this very forum.

How many guys to second this motion?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »