Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wrote step 1 today, heres my advice... - saadke
I didn't do kaplan and I didn't think I needed it. I did kaplan for some of the stuff I was bad at, like some anatomy and some micro... I was scoring 90% and above in uworld, and did well in the nbme's without doing kaplan LN. Also, I did kaplan qbank, so alot of that information was there...

As far as what I would have changed? Probably would have conditioned myself to doing question quick. I know the whole "point and choose" method, where you look for the key words and get the answer is popular amongst people but I just feel weird doing it, altrhough now I know why that method of answering questions is preferred.

I just hope I got above 230, Ive been feeling like aboslutely shit today thinking about 4-5 STUPD IDIOTIC mistakes I made because of time. Although there are about 4-5 questions I was unsure about,a nd I think I choose the right answer....

Who knows, I dont think any1 can ever be fully 100% prepared. For some reason I was abnormally calm during the exam.. . I didnt feel like I was taking the biggest exam in my life, and maybe that is why I mad some careless errors...

I thought I was prepared enough, I had the scores, I had the info, but I still feel like crap...
dont worry you got this, well i hope we all do.. i took mine last week and marked about 10 each block.. some might be right and some i had no idea what they were asking.. i just like to mark anything that slows me down.. i havent been able to rest, i keep tryn figure out how many question most people over 230 marked...

i how we get that score...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »