Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just curious/how many?!!!! - drforget
Hi my friends,
I know it differs from person to person and from subject to another but as an average how many pages you can do daily first read...whether it is Kaplan notes,Goljan or FA????
depends on subject & how i feel on the day, also i take notes (that's how i remember stuff) so that can affect time spent, as i like to reread those notes too!;-)

reading speed has nothing to do w studying, it's about absorption of the material - whether i read 10 pages or 30 pages of FA in an hour (some subjects are easy, so are not, as in life), i make sure i temper my speed based on understanding of the material.

good luck

btw - on my first reads, i blocked out days for certain books & read the books in that time, if i read slow i would sleep later to reach a good end point for that day, if i read faster then expected then i'd reread or exercise w the spare time... & plan out my next books required time better - just my method tho
@headdoctor,
I also takes notes while studying which also takes time........sometimes going by pages helps to put a schedule..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »