Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where to buy MKSAP 15 - penlight
Hey can u please share it with me too.. usmlerocker291087
just look at the dates the item was sent...lol
mksap is amazing, but honestly it is far more advanced than Step 3 material and that is why people like it and want it and use it. If you get everything for mksap it is a little more than $3,000 and that is without an AMA discount as the audio is more than $1500 as its around 130 hours of audio and updated often.

mksap is for IM only and most people that use it are prepping for their IM boards and after being around a lot of residents and getting advice from many many people and reading about mksap on the forums it is rare for anyone in residency before their final year to even look at mksap and it is this fact that makes it so valuable to people in their 4th year of med school or interns because it builds knowledge that many 3rd year residents don't have, heck I remember 4th year med students during my cardiology rotations in med school knowing more than 3rd year IM residents that were on the cardio service and its usually because of programs like mksap. Residents don't have much time to review something that extensive and that's why its attractive to people trying to get a residency. I have mksap 14, 15 and 16 and they are all good and all keep getting better. They usually have a new one every 2 years. If you're going to get one, go for 16, not 15. That's my opinion as 16 is newer.
i have got the new FA 2013 For step 1 and new usmle resources such as the books which is new and many dvds

and Videos of materials that help pass the exam such as :

1- all Kaplan video courses all steps (high yield- IM review- CS online - classroom anywhere ...etc)

2- Kaplan and falcon lecture notes in color and latest edition in pdfs

3- all DIT ( doctor in training ) videos and workbooks on step 1 and 2

4- all DIT (SOLID SERIES) pharm , IM , OB-GYN...ETC

5- all Qbanks and NBMEs on all steps and its Sim exam ( USMLEWORLD - KAPLAN - USMLERX - USMLECONSULT - USMLE EASY - EXAM MASTER - USMLE WEAPON ...etc)

6- new Dr Najeeb videos 2012 and dr archer full length videos and ccs videos

7- all Falcon videos step 1 ( falcon online - falcon first aid - costanzo phys )

8- first aid express videos by usmlerx first aid team

and many other materials , i am willing to resale it for a reasonable offer, all are Brand new 2012-2013.

contact me at : jordialba99

god bless and thanks....
i have got the new FA 2013 For step 1 and new usmle resources such as the books which is new and many dvds

1- all Kaplan video courses all steps (high yield- IM review- CS online - classroom anywhere ...etc)

5- all Qbanks and NBMEs on all steps and its Sim exam ( USMLEWORLD - KAPLAN - USMLERX - USMLECONSULT - USMLE EASY - EXAM MASTER - USMLE WEAPON ...etc)

7- all Falcon videos step 1 ( falcon online - falcon first aid - costanzo phys )

and many other materials , i am willing to resale it for a reasonable offer, all are Brand new 2012-2013.

god bless and thanks....

5- all Qbanks and NBMEs on all steps and its Sim exam ( USMLEWORLD - KAPLAN - USMLERX - USMLECONSULT -

USMLE EASY - EXAM MASTER - USMLE WEAPON ...etc)

god bless and thanks....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »