Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBME 12 Qs..... - haga
s u r e i s e n d u s o o n p l e m a i l m e a t i m v i n e g a @ y a h o o . c o m
Q 4 : E-cadherin is NOT the right answer, i just took nbme 12 and i marked E cadherin and its wrong. Metalloproteinase makes lot of sense tho.
A 4-year-old boy is brought to the physician because of fever and cough for 2 days. Physical examination shows a temperature of 39°C (102.2°F) and decreased breath sounds in the left lower lobe. A stimulated nitroblue tetrazolium test of the patient's neutrophils is abnormal. The most likely cause of this finding is absence of which of the following enzymes

A-Alkaline phosphatase

B-Lipoxygenase

C-Myeloperoxidase

D-NADPH oxidase

E-Phospholipase C
DDD
Please anyone could send to me nbme 12 please
Hi , anyone can send nbme 12 questions. pecora2007@yahoo.es
pls can anyone send me link to nbme 12,my email is hiltoncely
i have got the new FA 2013 For step 1 and new usmle resources such as the books which is new and many dvds

and Videos of materials that help pass the exam such as :

1- all Kaplan video courses all steps (high yield- IM review- CS online - classroom anywhere ...etc)

2- Kaplan and falcon lecture notes in color and latest edition in pdfs

3- all DIT ( doctor in training ) videos and workbooks on step 1 and 2

4- all DIT (SOLID SERIES) pharm , IM , OB-GYN...ETC

5- all Qbanks and NBMEs on all steps and its Sim exam ( USMLEWORLD - KAPLAN - USMLERX - USMLECONSULT - USMLE EASY - EXAM MASTER - USMLE WEAPON ...etc)

6- new Dr Najeeb videos 2012 and dr archer full length videos and ccs videos

7- all Falcon videos step 1 ( falcon online - falcon first aid - costanzo phys )

8- first aid express videos by usmlerx first aid team

and many other materials , i am willing to resale it for a reasonable offer, all are Brand new 2012-2013.

contact me at : jordialba99

god bless and thanks....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »