Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nbme 13 takers - hothellgirl
this test is generally hard..apart from a few silly mistakes like a handful...the score was 440...it was 207 on usmle scale...i was convinced i am an idiot..

but i must advise all who plans to take this assessment to analyze themselves..its not the true idea of your capacity ..if you have booked your test ..GO FOR YOUR TEST..do not reschedule based on this test..

its not a good representation it just makes you less confident.....go ...do your best...

take care
Thank you so much for sharing. I want to take it in 2 weeks. What was the difference between your NBME 13 and other NBMEs, please share of course if you dont mind.

Thanks in advance!!! GL!!!
thanks I am doing it in 3 days
guys this nbme is purely done to probably increase your knowledge and definitely your research skills..because i swear i have never seen some of the questions before. if u do ...dont worry with score...

nbme 13 was more complex...and really had badly phrased questions. i urge u,.if u have your exam in a few days..not a good thing to do..go for your.exam.......but if u just want to assess yourself fine..do it ..review answer answers you got wrong and thats it...

dont focus on score...
Thank you for sharing your experience!!!
i just finished taking the usmle free questions

80%, 89%, 93% consecutively...so..thats why i am saying its not ...the best thing to assess yourself....

my exam is on friday...i am going to do it..and end this misery
Yep, you are in good shape!!!! GL!!!!

Hey Hothellgirl, would you by any chance have gotten the expanded feedback version of this NBME? If you did would you mind sharing the answers you put so that we can get a list going of correct answers at least, the nbme is available offline if you don't already have it...it would be a great help....thanks!

Also I do believe ur right, I mean compared to NBME 11 and 12 (did those online), 13 is ridiculous (havent done it online and really don't want to because I'm afraid it will destroy my life lol)...but I am def. gonna go through it offline, and use it as a learning tool, but would love if you could share ur correct answers if you did do the expanded feedback

Good luck on the real thing you seem to be doing alright!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »