Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need a female sp in chicago(schaumburg) - muskan07
hey guys i have posted a lot of times be4 .this is probably my last yell for help.im an img from india struggling very badly wid my step 1 exam.i have no motivation which is making me go astray.therefore i was looking for a live female sp.i really wanna give the exam in the next 2 months.so i was thinking if sumone from this city is interested we cud go to the library nearby study together motivate each other and nail this exam.i have posted earlier also but most people wanna study thry skype n that is not comfortable at all bcos ive tried a few times n i have had a lot of issues thru skype so thats why i dont wanna waste my time or anyone else's.i need a serious sp!if anyone interested plz contact me at muskan07star.i have a 3 yr old child who is goin to india to live wid her grandparents so its v imp that i shd be done with these exams coz the more time i take the more she is gonna stay away frm me.so this is vvvvv imp for me.so plz guys if anybody there can study with me plz contact me.thank u so much.best of luck n i hope all of you do good in all ur steps of life.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »