Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nycsprep - trance
How is this coaching? Has anyone registered for April session?
I didnt want to comment negatively but I see myself responsible for those who want to attend this course. so please do not consider this personal.
This program was not what I expected, it was disorganized, and the interaction with the students was unprofessional. some of the staff introduced themselves as a doctor but I doubt it. If they are doctor they were illiterate doctors even I dont think they were nurse.
Dr. somas sometimes took pictures without our permission. and I think he should have asked us if we are ok to put our pictures as an " advertisement" without any compensation.
Moreover, Medical wise it was awful. maybe it is a good course for someone who knows "nothing". if you want to know the tips and tricks this course is not for you. even their SPs were not so helpful thy can only reflect what you already know as a feedback. nothing new.
the worse part is that Dr. soams teach you some WRONG matters which could be harmful for your new style of cs.
if you have money to spare go have some fun this course is only for low to low intermediate students who needs to be told SUPER BASIC stuff.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »