Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my experience with CS - cbcman
it took one sold month to be ready
first i read the mini cases and big ones on my own
then ...after reading ....i practiced on my own ...which was kinda weak
then i found a live study partner ....we meet 5 days a week for 2 hr only in which we did 3 cases each complete and timed ...yes timed, by complete , from nocking door to PE , DD and work up
after each each we went over every mistake....
we did the book 4 times togather
we did every 2 weeks simulation test in which we did write a note ...all cases with note writting was back to back timed, ( in this we did 5 cases each )

we made extra cases , from the mini cases that were not in FA , but appeared with other students ....so total i walked in the exam knowing 52 cases not 41

during the exam .. ( i did my rotation here in the usa , im still doing it , im a 4 th year )
i had no problem...in fact i was making jokes with the sp ...i told one u should lestin to ur wife ...u should know that women know everything and us men we dont ...was on the floor laghing , another ...old pt in his 60s ..he said he is weak i told man u have more strength than ...he smiled ....in the exam its all about how u present u r self
if u r stiff...i think u will fail ...be lose and flexablewith the sp and make them feel comfratable and ur there for them ..

i told all Sp as u leave today take my cell phone number , incase any thing call me day or night ...all were soo happy for that
by the way @ cgy did u check u email ...thats a pic of my report which says pass
Hi cbcman,
Congratulations again!!!!!!!!
I will have my exam in August after cs and I will appreciate if u send me any notes from your studies . I am in Toronto and cannot take any live course preparation for cs nervous about it.
Is studying with sp enough??????
Thank in advance my e-mail roxoiana
minusha
something wrong with u r email ....
congratulations CBC man.. send me your notes plz. surmountusmle
Yes please send me your notes to senthiln843 Thanks!!
congrats CBC man. can you pls send me your notes. my id is walia.jessy
can i also hav thenm plz lynn_xavi
Sorry cbcman,
My e-mail roxoliana
Thank u
How is your preparation for ck ?i have mine on June 2 very soooooooon
plz send me your notes
mfawadishfaq
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »