Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone tried the cram fighter app - drbench
Apple has an application called cram fighter, anyone has it of tried it, please let me know your opinion about it??and my books are old so I will have to use the custom books option, what do u think??
  Apple has an application called cram fighter, anyone has it of tried it, please let me know your opinion about it??and my books are old so I will have to use the custom books option, what do u think??  
Plzzzzzzzzzzz I need an answer
hey,
i have tried using it.
one has to select books as per the edition and it makes a schedule for you .
Incase your books are very old you might have to customize but recent editions are all included in schedule.
i selected a random exam date .
it makes a schedule for you.once you are behind schedule ,it can be rebalanced.
but i generally see it for reference.
did not find it very useful.
cram fighter is crap.the $9.9 i spent on that app is so wasted.wish they cld refund my bucks and delete their stuff.
it has numerous flaws especialy,it makes your schedule in a way that you shld read fa and other books once.tell me who passes this exam by reading fa & co just once.
it cant allow you add ur own books.u can only use the ones they provide you which actually is massive but they dont have for example DIT.they shld ve made room for that and should also allow you to edit the timetable the way it suits you not using the crap the computer juggles up.
sincerely,i dont knw those that reveiwed that app;they highly overrated it and that was why i lost my hard earned 10 bucks to them.

do i recommend it?NOOOO
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »