Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So depressed - emoyass
Now can't sleep thinking what is right
Hi...nobody here is an expert. But I believe what people are saying is that it may be OK to risk taking your test if your score was maybe higher than 400......for example.
But at this point, if you can reschedule, it may be a smarter move.

And in the meantime, use the time to focus on the topics you missed in the nbme.
The purpose of nbme is to help predict your score at this point and to guide you to the subjects where you need to improve.
Best of luck.
my answer is to lait
but i have a spesific advice
keep warm for ur goal ,dont do my mistake and postpone.
i did follow the advice from some in the forum here the last two weeks
now i feel i foget every thing and i need to take long time to warm again
u still have more than 20 days go again for a rapid revise for the FA try to recal the high yield facts and leave every thing to the GOD
because i am sure you did a very hard job to built all the information in your mind
and consider the nbme and all the questions as a training and not evaluation for your mind concepts.
good luck and remember the positive things
Thanks for all
Also thanks for who said dont pospon really i appriciate ur advice , but what im thinking My score is 186 now and. The passing score is 180 that mean there is a high risk to fail but I'll conceder that 20 days may I can improve to pass just pass , but the Q can I improve in 20 days to get a good score?
For me I don't think so
what do u think ?
I agree with monad86. If you decide to postpone right now ther eis a good chance u will take thngs slowly and perhaps affect your prep even longer. Slog for now, and wait until 8-10days before to see how you are faring. At tha point, decide about postponing. As of now, go as planned, and study toward your next NBME and work on your weak points.
My 2 cents:-)
DO NOT WORRY AND DO NOT LOOSE HOPE ! THIS IS THE KEY!

Now listen to me...i think u should make a time schedule forthe comingg 7 days ( with at least 8-10 hrs of study) Revise FA. REVISE THE HIGH YIELD FACTS with the help of U World...do it system vise, THATS WHY A TIMEM SCHEDULE IS SO IMPORTANT revise the high yield concepts again and again and built the ability to evaluate ur self by recalling the things that u have learnt or memorized AND THEN DECIDE ...WHETHER U WANNA QUIT OR NOT

CAN U PLEASE SEND ME ME Nbme7

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
adamchlwat
@adam I'm sorry I don't have it
I did it online
Hi,
you should definitely postpone (however it is only my opinionSmile = I am honest.
People are writing here: don't change your date, you can do it, you must only hard work during these last days... I cannot believe that you, guys, advice him/her sth like that!

186 is a very poor result. There is a possibility that you will fail. Even if you have luck and you pass. What will be your score?!!! This exam is not only a CONCERN OF PASSING! We have to pass it with a HIGH SCORE!

1 week ago I did NBME form6 online: my result was 440 = 207 (I was shattered because I have been studying for about 1 year). Before this my exam date had been set 28.06. 2012...
I POSTPONED this date to last week of July!
High score will give you a good , satysfying residancy. Low score (only passed) will not give you residancy at all or you will be in the place where nobody (except pepole with poor result that have no choice) wanted to work!

emoyass...passing score is 188 i think so u aren't passing at this point....if u r looking to just pass, maybe u can take exam but if u want a higher score, please postpone
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »