Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 2 ck Kaplan notes - axon2
Hay , I need some help , I have Kaplan lecture notes of step 2 ck of 08 , wanted to know if I need new edition of 2012 ? Is there any change in these editions . I do have old video lectures of 02 , do I have to consider new ? Or old stuff will work , since new stuff is pretty expensive. I have step 3 Kaplan books of 2012 , when I compared the 02 lecture notes of step 2 ck with 012 step 3 book , everything in the text was same ! , that was a surprise to me . Please help me , would be really appreciative. If step 3 Kaplan booksof 2012 is fine to swap with step 2 ck books , life would be easier for me . Waiting for expert answers .
Really !!! No one , i can see 33 view but none replied ?
hi
i think u better stick on step 2 ck book even it is 2008,even i m reading 2009, there is not much different it is better to see the lecture of 2012.dont waste ur time comparing books of ck with step 3 books.
GL.
Than u for your response, by saying see 2012 lecture , u mean Kaplan lecture video ? There is online Kaplan lecture , r u referring to those ? They are pricey !!
yes kaplan lecture video, i dont kno they r in internet or not.
Guys please need comments won't be a lot to ask from forum members
For further assistance,Please contact drsanchana
hello,

Both kaplan and usmle world qbanks have multiple choices questions with explanation for both right and wrong answer choices. Biggest and best resource for practicing questions with the advantage that physical books will stay with u forever without fear of ONLINE EXPIRATION.

Contact me at

Chrisdayton27

Regards

Chris
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »