Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
response of thankyou letter - ubs
hi i got a responce of thankyou letter stating the followning. does it mean any thing or do the PD's sent the same thing to every one , they interview ?

"thanks for following up with us after your interview. I am glad to hear all the positive comment you made regarding the quality and atmosphere of the residency training program at _______ hospital. While I did not have the opportunity to interview directly with you, after reviewing the comments of dr ___ & ____s comments regarding you, they were both impressed with your academic credentials and interpersonal skill at the interview indicating that you would be a very good addition to the program. Best of Luck in the match and enjoy the Holidays. "
Is it Henry Ford Hospital?
no bristles its not henry ford.... but plz tell me does it mean any thing positive or do they write this kind of reply to every one ?
Sure it's positive. I think they are ranking you high.
thanxx bristles i hope u r right , although i have heard that they sent these kinda letters to every one so that the candidates rank them high .... any ways good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »