Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important Question??? - alindarocks296
Can Anybody tell me if its possible to do one residency in one specoality and upon completion enter another residency program to specialize in another residency???
Somebody PLs Answer my question!!!!!
At this point, I do not have much expertise in this matter, but I think it becomes an issue of funding. Medicare pays for a certain percentage of your training costs the duration of your first residency, and when you have used that up, they will not pay for a second one.

This means the program itself will absorb the cost of training you. So it would depend how much funds the program have on their own.
ThanxSmile
You have up to 7 years in residency before a program or you will have to pay out of pocket. (dont bet on it) unless you are doing a very very specialized field.
That would mean that an IM resident can do 4 years of GS without having to pay out of the pocket!....That leaves out 1 year...is that what you mean????

This is a voice from a lonely heart,my name is MIRABEL;i pass through your profile today and was move with passion of love.please i will like us to hold our dream together,here are my mail box:
(realluvonlyu),
Remember age or Colour even distance has nothing to do with True love,so please we can move from here, contact me to have my personal picture,the greatest is love,thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »