Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pls help me i will die - hopeglory
i have my exam tmrw.fsmpb site is not accessible to print the scheduling permt.wat do i do?
pls smbdy help me
no worries man , i doesn't worth to kill your self, you can print it by tmrw
does the site come up immediately usually?shuold i cancel or reschedule tha date?has anybody faced this?
send an email to FSMB just a proof as you tried to open it but it couldnt.

Document this event & let them know !.

In actual its not big deal if you dont have it. they can allow you by checking their own system, all you need an confirmation by prometric and proper ID.
Dont cancel it, Listen !!

they have system to check that, because you scheduled prometric date by putting FSMB Scheduling number .

They have copy of it. Sleep well.
thank you guys.God bless you for the kind words.i will mail n try in the morning.
Please dont worry and follow contact99s advice gl
thanks everybdy for being kind.i went to thr prometric.they didnt allow me.sadest part is once i came home after not being allowed,i could access it.till 9.30 in the morning i couldnt.i have to reschedule it.Am sure God has something good in it.plsss people print ur form early.
hey hopeglory!!!!! i know it is one of the most horrible experience in life but keep ur attitude positive, dont worry and dont think of "ifs" ..just think that God knows wht is best for us..so relax ..calm urself..and stay focused..dont worry....u will do great in ur exam
best of luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »