Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@people who started the discussion of nbme 1 - dreamdoc258
Please dont give statements that are incorrect just because we have the liberty of typing stuff on the forum.
Mentioning this meight be this is good and healthy, but when you don't know the answer and you go ahead and confirm that and SAY THIS IS THE ANSWER when it's not,because there are a lot of people following this form and gaining knowledge from this form.

When the person doesn't have insight it can never be psuedodementia and IT IS NOT.
In a psuedodemented patient the patient compalins of loss of memory ,not somebody else.

And when the hell did NBME start giving extended version of FORM 1 with answers and When in an extended form did NBME show the answers.Is this a latest development we must be aware of!!!

Please do discuss but don't give half knowledged statements and say THIS IS THE RIGHT ANSWER 'CONFIRMED'
i would any day pick DAT - dementia of alzheimers type for tht question , no matter what reason anyone gives me
Yeah even i thought so the first time i came aacross that question,but having similar episodes in the past and being successfully treated goes against Alzheimers. I answered Alzheimers on the test too
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »