Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to find out your result faster - gebee
if you need to find out your result, call the programs, they can tell you if they want, that is.
hi, congrats on your pass result! im currently waiting for my result; according to ecfmg, expecting it this week; will be 8 wks now; if i wanna know earlier by calling a program, how do I know if/when eras is updated or not, or how can i tell, or where do i c that on the eras site?

also, in my exam, i felt ok with the sep and csi parts, but not sure about the ice part, esp the patient note, and im kinda feel a lil ok or feeling 50/50 or 60/40 about the ice part, or not sure of my performance overall, and worried; how did u feel after the exam, til receipt of your result? your help, advice, and assurance will greatly be appreciated, thx.
if you look on eras at the track application you will see if your usmle transcript has been updated( if the date has changed from the initial date when they updated your filr). then you can call the progams and ask if you passed. they might tell you.
When I left the CS center I almost had a car accident, I bumped my car in the garage, I was so desperate, thought I will surelly fail, because I was unable to finish 3 consecutive cases! I got through the physical exam, but had no time to do closing, counseling at all;so I thought I cannot possibly pass.But i did; so you have it. I think people generally don't have a good feel when they leave the center. Wish you luck.
hi, just cheked, no update; is there a specific time i can chek to c if the usmle trans gets updated or not? or just have to chek frequently and wait, i guess.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »