Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to sai1 - matoka
Hi sai1,
I'm so sorry to find out that my PC has been infected by a virus!I did not send you any attachments today,do believe me,I sent you only one short message this morning.I think my PC was contaminated by a virus yesterday from my sister who told me that her PC had got into trouble.THia morning paradoxically I received 14 messages with attachments from "her",in fact under her name and I deleted them.
Please,do not open any attachments from me,I will not send you any.Tomorrow I'm going to solve my PC and write you thereafter to let you know what was wrong with it.I sent you a message a few minutes ago using my gmail account,I hope it'll be O.K.Thank you again for your helping hand.If you happen to read my message on the forum,please drop me a line.Have a nice evening.
matoka
sai 1,
Afer finishing my message to you,I realized that I have a second computer in my home,a MacIntosh which I rarely use and which is not infected by a virus like my laptop,a PC.
I'm going to write you again a message using my apple computer in the next few minutes.You can open it and read it,there is nothing to worry.I won't send you any attachments,do not worry.
matoka
matoka,
I had a virus issue 10 days ago. I was able to use the same mode, then go back to a day which was several days before the infection. The computer has been running nicely since. It is very easy. I use XP professional.
hi
Do not worry,take your time.I will email to you to morrow.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »