Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@kakarot - rh60484
@gam please do not be close minded or a doubting thomas ... kakarot's medical school chief could have personally brought all his documents all the way from from Bihar to Philadelphia to get this certification done on time.... he is after all the great kakarot and they did not want to mess with his 24 interviews (24 as of Jan 20, 2014).
US carib school whose offices are located in the states...it doesnt take that long to send ecfmg what they want.
I'm sorry I misread the 3rd of February.
I think this is all one big misunderstanding. It's easy to make type errors and everyone here knows that one cant attempt Step 3 without graduating first etc. Also its a very very competitive year, far more so then last so everyone is even more sensitive then ever. I graduated from a Med school in Hungary, September 2013, US Citizen and got 9 IVs, one through a subinternship I did at that place. Decent scores, first attempts, 4 strong LORs, research and one publication. 9 Internal Med IVs, thats all, and the last invite was in Mid November. Terribly competitive and everyone is dealing with a lot of stress. It's better just to be helpful with one another especially to those that are really struggling right now.
@spartanmd

Totally agree.
GAWD! i am glad i had a job today!!!! lord have mercy! let it go ppl! who cares! actually , it is too much fun to c how some claim for +20 iVs and day dream!! let them have it...dont be stingy! who else wud give us dat many ivs? lets rejoice in their happiness!

spartan: ur crdt is really good, ppl with far less than urs and >5 yog on visa have got 8-9 ivs! however, i think they dont tell it all...especially those who use contact or else ways which w dont knw! gl to match for all. peace!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »