Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pls help, hotel to lodge in for woodhull IV - resinow
Kindly tell me a decent hotel close to Woodhull hospital, thanks for your anticipated help.
Someone pls help
I am not sure hows the weather there. if it is not dat cold freezing and u can rent a car , why not to use it? u can go to a fast food or else to brush up. dats wht I did sorry, I don't knw abt hotel....except, use google map for the closest hotels and call for rate.gl
if u don't like the car option, see which hotel has pick up and drop off...it might be less extensive and better if u don't want to drive or pay for cab.
go onto Airbnb and get a place in brooklyn for 50 dollars. And then take the subway there. Staying in the car for the nite is the stupidest idea I've ever heard. Where would you shower?? In the rental car, wtf.
@rajji
Which rat hole are coming from? why do you have to sleep in a car? To cut cost or what?
@resinow...pls disregard rajji's stupid opinion. You can use trivago newyork or as the last responder rightly said
don=rh: by now, most ppl have knwn u fo rur bad mouthing! seems like u mst be stinking rotten or have issues to smell dat bad and need to take shower 24/7. or u have no life to do so, or ur rich parents/partner pay for ur life. ppl rest in car all the time. either way, mind ur own biz and zip it up!
Personal hygiene is a big deal. No one is going to smell like a normal person after sleeping in a car before an important interview.

Sleeping in a car isn't a good idea. To suggest it is not a good idea. That part of NYC where Woodhull is, is not safe either.
Airbnb.com go to brooklyn. U can find a dorm style accommodations for like 20 dollars a nite, take the subway which will be a few dollars. Same price or cheaper than this bizarre car idea
U get a bed and a hot shower.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »