Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why the panic of ERAS emails and NRMP emails? - nucleo
People if you read closely, receiving these emails, has nothing to do with the match status. Clearly it states that all of the candidates will receive regardless of match status. And of course, on Friday we will get the eligibility email, just in case we need to do SOAP.

I really do not like seeing all the panic and commotion for such emails. It is annoying. Just inform yourselves with the info on their websites.
Have a good week by the way.

Sorry that you were upset and annoyed. Sometimes people can get very anxious especially during this very stressful period. Also there is a degree of ambiguity in some of NRMP's communication.
@fail, I am not upset, it just is stressful that there are so many people who are misinformed. I wish everybody read the true information out there.
Yes you are correct. Maybe the factor of language may be contributing to the misinterpretation by some.
@ fail you may be right. Maybe I can offer some translation to help others out there. I am only able to translate to Spanish.

"El correo electronico recibido por NRMP o ERAS no determina el estatus del MATCH. Solamente indica la informacion que es necesario en dado caso que necesiten utilizar el proceso del SOAP. El viernes recibiran un correo diciendo que estan elegibles para participar. Una vez mas, eso no es indicacion del estatus del match. Solamente indica que pueden participar del SOAP porque califican con los requisitos." Feliz tarde y buena suerte

Hope that helps.
People rather speculate and hope for the worse than read the facts. As we say in my country "they start crying before getting spanked" even if they are not getting spanked at all!
@vorguees : true and funny
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »