Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ERAS 2014 SOAP Email.......The Fact!!! - donb
@donb Maybe it's not the beer that is causing your madness, instead it is just plain inherent buff00nery. There is no cure for that. Continue to drink your beer.
whatever it is, nrmp and eras certainly has raised everyones stress level to the maximum, why cant they run the algorithm on 26th itself or 2 days after and minimize it, why this wait and emails, as if the interviews and the entire process is not a stress by itself.
I heard that if you don't e-mail the prayer posted a few days ago to 10 people before the match day you won't match. Even worse, you won't match for 3 years in a row. So, hurry up people! 6 days left!
All this nonsense and honestly paranoia from other posts is sad... No wonder eras and nrmp start their emails with "we have no information on your match status". It can't be clearer. And since EVERYONE receives these emails, it simply can't be that we ALL matched or unmatched, because we ALL did...so plz relax.

As for this jerk donb, this isn't the first time I post a message concerning his lies... I happened to read his post few days before my step 2ck, which he made it sound like an exam from hell, saying 'u won't pass if you've been out any amount of time', which let me guess is almost anyone's case here, talked about irrelevant subjects and basically wanted to create fear as he is trying to do now at a time of stress. You are all doctors, you know better!
My grandfather works at ERAS headquarters, he told me in confidence and insist I tell no one else( but I can keep such secretsSad )
that the email is only sent to those that succeeded to make it at the MATCH.
@liliane...you must be an idiot....why do you click on my threads if my post nearly made you to fail 2ck?
You are simply looking for who to blame for your failures & FYI, my step 2ck was not hell for me & I passed very well.
Foooool
@donb Oga .... which ones now? Wetin do you and why you dey play play childish game with people? Abeg make you cool am my guy.... wahala dey plenty now.
@donb... Didn't say you nearly made me fail step 2ck, I saw your post few days before my exam and glad I didn't listen to your advice. With 260, I'm only looking at my hard work and no one to blame! Your posts in step 2ck scared many off while many people are struggling in this forum to make it, everyone in a different way. Show a little support coz what goes around comes around...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »