Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ears and SOAP how to do it together??? - csdc
Hi can anyone simplify the process of SOAP and how we can apply through the eras, I know on Monday 17 at 12 pm they will release the list of unfilled positions but what next ??? Do we have to go to my eras to apply then what? Submit rank order or just wait to see the offer link?
Please I need someone explain this process

Thanks for the help
you should watch the tutorial on the NRMP website. it gives you step by step what to do. heres a summary:

the list will be released at 12pm eastern time and you can view it on the NRMP R3 system. theres a button on the left that says SOAP and it will contain the list.
Go on to ERAS, select the programs you want to apply to that are unfilled and which documents you want to send to each program (LORs, personal statement, etc.) exactly like you did in the regular match. Then send those applications.

There is no rank order list. At the end of the time for the first round, programs will send offers to whoever they want on the NRMP R3 system. then you accept or reject an offer...and really if you get an offer you should accept it as the chance of another offer is slim to none. and the chance of any offer at all for an IMG is very slim.

please watch the tutorials on nrmp website.
Thanks I watched it, but I may get distracted while watching it I will watch it again thank you so much
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »