Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
robins q - sandoc77
Seriously, If you start paying attention to minute details such as this, it'll eat up a lot of your time.
She had an optic nerve glioma and this is it....In this qs, the operative word is not the left sided decreased vision...(Ofcourse that is because of the optic nerve glioma) The key points in this qs are :
1) Hyperpigmented 2-5cm flat lesions (Cafe au lait spots)
2) Glioma
3) Mass in the right wrist

So, it has to be neurofibromatosis.
I guess, somebdy with a good grasp of anatomy basics will be able to explain resonably, if you really want to get into the details ( Havent read anatomy so far)

woaah... henna... u're like sherlock holmes of USMLE.

good doctors are indeed like good detectives. they are presented with a mass of info, and the way to make a diagnosis is to sift out the relevant info from the plethora of irrelevancies. also, time management is important in all exams. and USMLE is about learning a lot of material on quite a superficial level. no need to go into PhD, dudes.

btw, i read physiology first, now i'm starting on biochemistry (i wish that Watson and Crick were never born!!!), and i'm planning on reading anatomy last of all. but is there some recommended sequence for different subjects?
thanks very much for your time henna.
I guess u r right.
just that i feel they can distract us..mean while i wish they dont keep this kind of distracters.
for a confuciuos like me[with right and left like things or directions take what ever..]it is hard.
like in sesame street..."it is hard being green!"
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »