Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accommodation near Rutgers, Camden - eltroxin
Hi, Anyone having observership in month of April at Rutgers, Camden
congrats on getting the observership, i was wondering how were able to find an observership also which specialty is it for. thx
Hey email the program coordinator or call her, Pediatrics.
Will you have transportation, Eltroxin?
@eltroxin Hi, did u get ur observership at Cooper Pediatrics? If so how long it took them to process ur application? Does it make a difference doing observership at inpatient versus out patient department?
Your input would be help as I am trying to get there too..Thks
@fam1st sorry I did not get what u meant. If interested you can get in touch with me at skype ID - whattodo_doc
@sri75 I do not have any idea as i did not start mine but can say doing something is better than nothing, so go for whatever u get.
@eltroxin. Thks. How long did take them to process ur application?
Oh, sorry Eltroxin, I misunderstood your post. I thought you were looking for a place to stay near rutgers in camden. I was going to offer our house for you to stay the month of April. I have a house not far from the campus, but it would require you to have a car in order to get there each day. That was what I meant. But I understand now you are looking for a roomate for the month. Good Luck and be cautious, it is not the safest neighborhood.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »