Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what's a good score on step 3 qbank -
shiri - spally23

I am wondering about what is a good percentage to get on the step 3 q-bank to ensure passing.Please let me know thanks.
ummm - ummm

HI
I did those questions. i was scored 70-79. I went to the test confidently two days ago. I can not beleave what happend to my knowledge from those questions.My test questions are really far away from those question pattern. I cried last night. Finally i decided to send the application soon. Now you got it. I am going to share my experience with our friends soon.
ummm
shiri - spally23

Hi, I have done half of the kaplan's q bank and cumulative average is 64 my range has been from 50s to 70s mainly 60s and 70s. I am wondering if this is enough to pass step 3. Now I am hearing that kaplan's q bank is nothing like the test. Please help!Thanks....
parsyang

I am scored around only 60. 2 months for the test. I am scared.
will I be able to pass?
What should I do to pass this test?
meddoc

Kaplan is best for Step 1, not as good for Step 2 and just average for Step 3. Seems Kaplan does not have good clinical material.
Do Crush the boards, MKSAP and Medstudy course. You will have no probs passing the exam.
FMG

Disagree about Step 3 Q bank. An excellent material if you read it carefully, at least twice, and don't use it as a sole source for preparation. As for the score, I read many messages on different forums... It looks like there is no strong correlation, but most people passe with Q bank score of 60.
gg

What is this book MKSAP .Haw can I get it?
ted - owiesy03

I think, you need not to be discouraged. high possibly you passed. I encourage you to continue to study until you get your results. Qbank from kaplan is good. you need to complete your knowlege with small bite of reading from current. Go get analyze the case and the question. find the right appropriate condition that matches both the questionand the answer. Try to study the question not just read and answer it. read explanations timely. be strong you can do it.
You have to go through this tunnel like all of us. good luck.
DJ - research4doc

Can any one tell me which one is better for step 3 - MKSAP or Med study ?

DJ
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »