Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did anyone have problem with changing Step 3 date? - drpepper4u
I think the site is still down, can't even get past clicking on Step 3 lol...guess I will be calling them tomorrow!
@snowdoc8839: did you have error messages while trying to book an exam?
This is the error message I keep getting:

"Some of the data passed in by your referring website could not be recognized. Please complete the form to continue."

Anyone else had the same problem rescheduling?
I haven't gotten any errors, just wasn't able to login but prometric site was down earlier, have you tried now? I am just going to call and reschedule!
I am waiting for 8 pm right now to speak to someone. Good luck snowdoc8839!
I mean 8 am!
Goodluck to you too drpepper! I hope we both score well and match this season Smile
Thank you my friend! We will be in touch this season on this great forum! I hope someone drops out for next week. I can't wait till September anymore. My brain is fired!
Drpepper4u. This is so frustrating. I am having problems with their website too.
When i called i didn't have a confirmation number and the date i was trying to book was no longer available, so called them and i said i needed to book something from scratch and then she said oh i notice you already have an incomplete application or something like that and then she completed it.
Thank you ellyk!

I was finally able to book my new date for next week! Thank GOD! I was going bananas! Good luck to you on your exam. I know its heightened stress for us all considering applying for match is less than a month away!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »