Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oasis trick;get ur results sooner - shilpi
hi guys , for those who have alredy given the exam and are tired of waitin for results try this, it might help. got it frm another forum, thought it can be useful to some one.good luck

OASIS trick
Step 1: Go to this website: http://oasis.ecfmg.org/
Step 2: Click on the OASIS button at the right
Step 3: Fill out your USMLE ID and password
Step 4: Click on USMLE/CSA Score Reporting Information at the left
Step 5: Check if your score has been reported. ( both of your exam date and score report date must be appeared )
If your score has been reported, go back to h ttp://oasis.ecfmg.org/
Step 6: Click on the ECFMG Home button on the left
Step 7: Click on Interactive Web Application (IWA)
Step 8: Scroll down
Step 9: At the bottom left you will see "Begin new application"
Step 10: Click on "Step 1,2, or CSA"
Step 11: Scroll down and click on "Proceed with IWA application"
Step 12: You will see this:
ECFMG Examination History
Have you ever submitted an application to ECFMG for any examination, even if you did not take the examination?
Yes, and I know my USMLE/ECFMG Identification Number. Yes, but I do not know my USMLE/ECFMG Identification Number.
No, I have never submitted an application to ECFMG.
Step 13: Choose the first option and click next
Step 14: You may have to log in again on the next page with your USMLE ID and password
Step 15: The screen will ask which exam you are interested in. Select the exam you took and click next
DRUM ROLL
The next screen will be in red print saying that you have successfully taken this step and can't re-apply for it if you passed. If you failed, it will let you go on.

Note:
1. OASIS is usually updated on Wednesday at midnight (East Coast time)
2. It is usually updated on the 3rd or 4th Wednesday after you take your test. An exception is late May to early July when most AMGs take the test and there is a delay in score reporting.
3. Once your score is updated on the OASIS website, it means that they have mailed out your score.
4. You will get your score in the mail in 2-3 days usually.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »