done uword twice
doing kaplan (60% completed)....

should i stick with kaplan and uword (repeat til test day) ~ 2wks+

or do usmle rx

thanks
anyone?
i wud do usmle rx.
i am in the same stiuation as u

but when i do uworld its like i know all the answers.. so now im trying to use the concepts on usmle rx... and guess what im still getting so many wrong... so taht just means, i have not gotten all the concepts yet...

so my advice... do usmle rx...

i have put lots of sample questions on the forum...

good luck
ok try this question

A doctor is seeing a 57-year-old man in the primary care office for the first time for a routine physical examination. His only complaint is intermittent headaches every few weeks. He has not received medical care for several years, but says that his last doctor prescribed a medication for blood pressure, which he took only for a short while. Physical examination is remarkable for a blood pressure 190/120 mm Hg, normal mental status, cotton-wool spots and arteriovenous nicking in the fundi, bilateral carotid bruits, and diminished lower extremity pulses. Cardiovascular examination reveals a laterally displaced apical impulse with no murmurs, rubs, or gallops. The lung fields are clear to auscultation.
What is the most appropriate next step in management?

A.Admit to the hospital for oral antihypertensive medication and further evaluation
B.Admit to the intensive care unit for invasive hemodynamic monitoring and intravenous antihypertensive medication
C.Prescribe a combination blood pressure medication, order laboratory tests (urinalysis, electrolytes, and urine metanephrines), and an ECG
D.Prescribe a thiazide diuretic and schedule a return visit for the next day to recheck his blood pressure
E.Start a combination blood pressure medication and recheck blood pressure in 1-2 weeks
B
that is wrong...see i also got this wrong....our concepts are not enough from usmle world...

try again
CC?
yes
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »