Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New in this forum, advice me plz? - barbie13
Hi everyone,

I am new for this step3 forum, Planning to start preparing for the step3 exam.
Can anyone tell me what materials should I read to get a good score and how much time does it take for the preparation.
thanks
http://slink.co/4a515
LOL
If it were that simple, everyone would download the checklist and do it. It will be best for you to search the forum as it has been discussed soooooooooooooo many times. Pick the one/s that seem best for you. After you have done your own research, and have specific questions about a certain material, when you post, you will most likely get a response.
breaking news:
the raised ridge in the middle of your mouse is a scroll wheel.. just like a traditional wheel that roatates and moves either up or down.. so does this .. but instead, it will move your screen content up and down .. leading you to further see more information

try it out for absolutely free (for a limited time only).
Now that is rude...
Instead of wasting time on silly comments u can just post the study materials u people used as it might be somewhat helpful...!!
I also havent started prep yet but a friend told me that u should use MTB 3 and UWorld...
Hope that helps and Good Luck...
Hi barbie13 & he28---> I recently gave my exam (Aug 11 & 12) and I passed (score on sep 3rd). The materials I used were MTB3, UW for MCQs and CCS, Archer CCS (88$) lecture (listened for one time and made few notes on my note book). End of May 2014 I started with my preparations after I received my step 2 ck score. Since I was fresh from my CK, I started with UW MCQs "random/mixed", " timed " --> my average score was 61 % first round, made notes in the UW and printed it out after I was done with the entire UW ques one time (revised all the notes few days before exam). Along with that, read MTB 3 and listened to Archer CCS as well. After finishing UW, I did FRED ques from USMLE.org---> 71 %. Then started with second round UW but couldn't finish it completely. 9 days before my exam took UWSA--> got 222. I also practiced the CCS cases in FRED. Exam was really horrible, thought I would never make it. My final score is 208. Smile
This is just my way of studying and it helped me. Iam not advising you to do what I did. Iam just letting you know what worked for me.
Good Luck with your studies. Smile
@december2013 , you are so nice Smile

I guess only girls can be nice :?

Barbie, everybody is lost in the beginning, not a biggie. It's shown that MTB and UW are basics. I heard Archer is very good too. I kind of like the guy. I loved watching Fischer videos online, not so cheap but it was fun and if you can afford it, go for it. http://www.mastertheboards.com/step-3-high-yield These videos go along with the book MTB so it's really like having Fischer side by side Smile which I think is pretty cool Wink

At the end you decide sweetie, don't mind about the silly comments, you know, men! or kind of >(
so disappointed about that.

Listen to december2013, I love her Step3 experience, there are nice people in here too Smile
Good luck!

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »