Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
old img - asiak
I am an old img graduated in 2003.I took my step 1 in 2005 and did not pass,the rest of the years dedicated to my 3 kids now want to start all over again but could not decide where should I start from step1 or step 2.what kind of material should I use for step 2 .Should I do kaplan notes and dvd or just usmle world qbank with master the board?please advice,thanks
i would say step 1 do kaplan dvd n at the same time do uw q bank so u will know what n how they r asking qs n how u need to study if money is an issue do offline but then as soon as u can switch to online keep u r self motivated hope it helps
Hello dear doctor,

I am old grad too. I dont know how serious you are retaking step 1 but i can help for sure.
I passed all steps and i do tutoring other img,s for many years(very affordable)you can e.mail me at amseyed@netzero.com for more info,or using Skype .my Skype id is amseyed54

good luck
Hi asiak,
welcome.
I am also mom of 3 (10, 8, 5) and graduated in 2004.
Now preparing for step1.
It depends on how you feel about the exams. I feel that for me step1 will be difficult, and that is why I want to do it as the first exam.
So don't think too much. Do you want it???
If your answer is I don't know, then it is the wrong answer!
Same here lets do it,my skype I'd is drsingh1978
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »